Policies and Procedures
All Patrons are expected to follow facility policies and Staff directions at all times.
Patrons failing to follow facility policies will be expected to leave the facility and may lose facility permissions.
We appreciate everyone helping us make the facility a safe, positive place to be.
Facility Age Policies (updated 2/25/17)
Children under age 11 years MUST be attended by a parent/guardian over age 18 at all times.
- Open Swim: For all children under age 11 years parent/guardian must remain in the activity area with the child.
- Programs: Excluding Sports Camp, if a child under age 11 years is in a program with an instructor, parent must remain in the facility, but may leave the activity area. Parent must let instructor know where to find them in the event of an emergency.
Children age 11-15 years old may use the pool without a parent/guardian as long as the child has passed the swim test and parent/guardian has signed a parent release.
Patrons age 16 years or older may use all public areas of the facility.
Area Specific Age Policies
Pool: All Patrons using the pool must be fully toilet trained or wear protective swimwear to ensure the safety of all swimmers.
- Age: 5 years or less: Parent/Guardian must accompany their child in the water and remain within an arm’s length distance or closer to their child.
- Ages 6 to 11 years: Parent/Guardian must remain in the pool area to supervise their child.
- Ages 11 to 15 years are allowed in the pool area without adult supervision if they have passed the swim test and parent/guardian has signed a parent release.
Spa: may be used only by patrons aged 16 years or older.
Fitness Room: may be used only by patrons aged 16 years or older.
Studio Room: Patrons aged 16 years and older are permitted to use the Studio room when scheduled classes are not being held.