Have your next event at the Fitness Center.
Swim Party Rental Information
Swim Parties are scheduled for a 2 hour time slot that includes:
- 1 hour of swim time
- Use of 4-6 tables and 25 chairs in our concession area
- Admission of 25 guests.
Party host may begin setup up to 15 minutes before party start time. Please note:
· Helium balloons are not permitted in the YKFitness Center
· Decorations are allowed, but may not be placed on walls or ceiling
· Food and Beverages are allowed, however, storage, preparations space, ovens, microwaves, and utensils are not provided.
· Party Hosts are responsible for cleaning up after their guests.
· Clean up should be completed no later than 15 minutes after the end of the scheduled party time, as there may be additional parties scheduled after your group.
Party hosts must provide YKFC desk staff with a list of all guests (including both adults and children) at the start of the party. Additional charges will apply for guests beyond the 25 guests included with the party. The guest list provides access to the facility so must include all partygoers, both adults and children. When creating your guest list, please keep in mind the following conditions:
· Party host must provide a 10:1 ratio of youth to adults during the party for groups where the majority of participants are over 6 years old.
· Event host must provide a 5:1 ratio if the majority of participants are less than 6 years old.
· Host must provide male and female adults to escort children to the bathroom, unless all children are the same gender. We cannot guarantee availability of the family locker room.
· Party host is responsible for any guests under 16 who are not accompanied by an adult
· Additional guests may be added to the list at a charge of $2.50 for children and $5.00 for adults.
Swim First Policy:
· To avoid incidents in the pool caused by full bellies all swim parties will start with swimming first and then have cake, snacks, and/or presents after the swim time. To save time on entry we recommend swimmers arrive in their swim attire.
Day of the Party:
· Guests may begin arriving up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the party and will be asked to wait in the main lobby area near the front desk.
· Once they receive your guest list, the front desk attendant will check in your guests.
· Guests may leave personal items in the locker rooms, but are recommended to bring or purchase a lock. We do not recommend leaving personal items unsecured in the locker room and are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· $115 is the total cost of the party
o $25 deposit is required to make a reservation, this will go toward the balance due
o The total amount must be paid in full one week before your party.
o Admission of 25 guests
o Use of 4-6 tables and up to 25 chairs
o 1 hour of swimming and1 hour of space in the main lobby area (for eating)
o Extra time can be purchased at a rate of $40.00 per hour
Reservations for a swim party should be made at least a week in advanced, although space fills quickly so we recommend booking as soon as possible. Contact the Facility front desk at 907-543-0390 to make a reservation.