The winning entry will become the official logo for the center and will be used on our webpage, flyers, gear, apparel and more.
The artist of the winning submission will receive a $100 gift certificate for use at the facility.
Logo submissions are due by 12/15/16.
How to Enter:
1) Create an original design LOGO!
2) Review the Official Rules
3) Complete an Official Entry Form.
4) Submit completed Entry Form and logo design to the center or to email@example.com by 9 PM on Thursday, December 15th, 2016
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for the Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center. The logo will be used online, in print, and on merchandise. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for the Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness/Recreation Center. The logo will be used online, in print, and on merchandise.
The following are the official rules for the Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center Logo Contest:
- Entry in the contest is FREE and is open to any interested entrant.
- Entries may be submitted by a group, but only 1 prize will be awarded. Groups will be responsible for sharing the prize amongst themselves.
- Individuals/groups may submit unlimited entries.
- All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s).
- All entries will become the property of the YKFC.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights are assigned to the Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center and that representatives of the Center have the right to modify the design to fit the needs of the Center.
- By entering the Contest, entrants release YKFC and any of its respective affiliates from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
- The winning logo will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed at the discretion of the YKFC. Their decision will be final.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees that their name(s) and photograph s) may be used by YKFC for promotional purposes without further remuneration.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All Entries will become the sole property of YKFC and may be displayed publicly at our discretion and without additional communication to entrant.
- The winning entry will be registered by WSFS as a Service Mark and the Entrant agrees to transfer all right and title to the Entry to WSFS in accordance with the Official Rules of this Contest.
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be selected by judges appointed for the purpose and their decision will be final.
- We reserve the right not to select a winner if no suitable entries are received.
- The artist of the winning entry will be contacted. Accepting the prize constitutes permission for YKFC to utilize the winning submission in any format or forum selected, including making alterations to the design.
- No timetable is set for the announcement of a winner.
- If no entries satisfy judging criteria The YUKON KUSKOKWIM FITNESS CENTER reserves the right to declare no winner and run the contest again at a later date.
Selection Criteria: The Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center judges will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria (though other criteria may be considered):
- Relevance: the entry should be consistent with the YUKON KUSKOKWIM FITNESS CENTER's place in the YK Delta community.
- Originality- the entry should be creative, innovative, and the original work of the artist.
- Aesthetic Quality: the entry should command attention, display visual balance and color coordination, and contain elements which work together for a unified and appealing design.
- Inclusion of facility name: Ideal submissions will incorporate our name as The Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center or YKFC
- Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
Prize: The prize for the winning design will be a $100 gift certificate to the facility. Only 1 prize will be awarded, groups will be responsible for sharing the prize among themselves.